Understand I do not own an FNAR - nor do I plan on buying one - but I do have an opinion on what kind of stock I think belongs on a rifle like what the FNAR is trying to be...
1. LIGHT WEIGHT
3. FOLDABLE / COLLAPSIBLE
4. ADJUSTABLE FOR LOP/ (and COMB / CANT if it doesn't add complexity or cost - otherwise some OD ground pad with Riggers Tape works just as good.
5. REPLACEABLE PISTOL GRIP (AR type)
6. ALUMINUM BEDDING UP FRONT WHERE IT MATTERS
7. THE ABILITY TO EASILY ADD - SUBTRACT RAILS UP FRONT
8. SOME SLING SWIVEL HOLES WOULD BE NICE (one near the buttstock, one where the stock folds, on midway down the handguard)
Fix the stock and make the FNAR take MagPul magazines and you would have a WINNER! (I would probably be tempted to buy one then!)