« Last post by Mikee5star on Today at 02:31:47 AM »
Okay so you shot down my dream to get all the "good" revolvers for cheap.
1. 1911 in .45 acp with caliber conversions in .22, 9mm, .38 super, 10mm, .460 Rowland. Some of the caliber conversions are long slides. Ideally a wide body, probably a commander length original so I can add a magwell and carry longer mags or take it off and use it as a carry gun.
2. AR 15 with multiple uppers for every caliber conversion any one can think of.
3. AR 10 with same as above.
4. Marlin .450
5. S&W model 10 Wife's sentimental value
6. Savage 99 in .308 My sentimental gun
7. Some version of a carry gun for the Wife what ever she likes. I would like for it to have multi-caliber capabilities if possible
8. Dan Wesson .357 with multiple length barrels
9. Win model 70 in 30.06
10. Remington 870 with multiple barrel and multiple stocks
My goal with this list is to end up with as many options as possible. If the authorities ever were to check me, I want to make their heads spin right off while staying in the letter of the "law".