Though not entirely sure that I am going to sell this yet... It has been at my Class 3 dealer for five months now, waiting for me to start the paperwork. Quite honestly, I haven't been able to bother myself to do it. So maybe it is time to see what I might get out of it.
The rifle is the one in this thread:http://wethearmed.com/class-iii/kaso's-beretta-cx4-sbr-project/
Back when all this started - a year and a half ago, when I traded for the Cx4 - I was all excited to get it done. In the year that followed - the time it took to be completed and shipped to my dealer - I really lost interest in the idea, and guns in general. (No I'm not getting out of guns, sorry...
So I left it at the dealer for a few months to think about it, and I still can't decide if I want to submit paperwork and spend another six months waiting for it. At this point, my dealer wants me to either submit the paperwork or move it along.
So... With that in mind... I would like to see if there is any interest here on WTA. Either a Trade or a Cash deal would be entertained. Once again, I am still not 100% committed to selling it, but I do want to know what it might be worth.
When making an offer, please be fair. Keep in mind, to figure in both the cost of a Cx4, and the cost of the conversion.
Thanks for looking.